Monday 22 August 2011

Paul Ryan Is Out

Paul Ryan passes on Presidential run.


"I sincerely appreciate the support from those eager to chart a brighter future for the next generation. While humbled by the encouragement, I have not changed my mind, and therefore I am not seeking our party's nomination for President. I remain hopeful that our party will nominate a candidate committed to a pro-growth agenda of reform that restores the promise and prosperity of our exceptional nation. I remain grateful to those I serve in Southern Wisconsin for the unique opportunity to advance this effort in Congress."
That leaves Perry, Romney and Bachmann.
Ron Paul fiscally is quite good, otherwise he is a nut.
Gingrich will exit shortly along with the rest. 
Palin, who I love will not get the nomination and I hope she does not run. She can be a kingmaker.
I myself am looking for a Perry/Bachmann ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment