Wednesday 17 August 2011

Salma Hayek :: Talks About her Body

Actress Salma Hayek. When it comes to the subject of her breasts, she's certainly ready to talk about them.

In the upcoming issue of Allure, the curvy Latina explains her upper half is not as good as it was 10 years ago. We should all have such problems.

"They're not bad ... I'm not complaining about them," the 44-year-old actress says.

This isn't the first time she's spoken up about what's up top. In a 2007 interview, Hayek explains that they were actually an act of God.

During a vacation in her native Mexico with her mother, Hayek said the two stopped at a church. That's when The Almighty stepped in.

"When we went inside, I prayed for the miracle I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said: 'Please God, give me some breasts,'" Hayek said. "And he gave me them!"

the Oscar-nominated actress also seems to like being the wife of a multi-billionaire,businessman François-Henri Pinault.

"I never understood the point of being privileged if you don't get to have the privileges," she says



Watch Salma Hayek Video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment